ES - Not going to Gulf War?

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:43:20 PST 2001

(Sigh) This sounds like it will be so much fun! I would love to attend, but
this is my weekend with the children and Phelippe doesn't leave until
Sunday. So, we are planning on renting a bunch of kiddie movies, popping
popcorn and spending some quality time in our bed with the kids this
Saturday before he leaves.

The following weekend will be my toughest. No children and no Phelippe until
Sunday. :-( I think I might go in the office and work Saturday for a bit.

Well, for those who are going...have fun for me! I'm dying to try the Batman
and Mr. Freeze rides!

Maria