ES - Not going to Gulf War?

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Mar 6 17:00:31 PST 2001

maria_elfsea at hotmail.com writes:

> The following weekend will be my toughest. No children and no Phelippe until
> Sunday. :-( I think I might go in the office and work Saturday for a bit.

Oh Girl this is the time to hit your favorite restrant. Only you to pay for.
Time to get that sewing done with out interuptions. Start an embrodery
project. Clean out the closets. Stay up late and see that movie. Read a book
you have wanted to see. Don't go to the office. This is your time.
Donnel