ES - Springfaire Meeting- heraldry

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Mar 19 17:57:53 PST 2001

Hi, all, Pyro here- being Nautilus for a change- Timothy just told me that
over half of elfsea's usual suspects in the heraldry division are tied up
with previous engagements for Spring faire;

soo.. Calling all aspiring heralds!
Stand up in front of everybody! Be listened to intently!
Walk safely between fighters on the field of battle!

Let me know on or off this list if you are interested in helping out in the
barony's
endeavors to put on a great Spring faire,
there _will_ be instruction available before and at the event
 on what to say and when to say it (Intro to field heraldry 101)

till then- hope you all had great fun either at the war or listening to the
travelers tales!
Pyro/KerMegan/Nautilus