ES - Springfaire Meeting

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Mon Mar 19 21:06:43 PST 2001

> they can. My parents are very detail-oriented. Can't help that.
>
> Eleanor

I definitely know your Dad is... hee hee hee.
Looking forward to seeing him at Springfaire!

--
Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland

Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?