ES - Sheep Wars!!

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:53:09 PST 2001

OOOPPPP!!!

Sorry ya'll that was supposed to be private! (blush)

while I'm on the subject...anyone else want to go?

Maria

-----
Hi, Cait!

I just got an e-mail from the Hospitaler of Moonshadowe where Sheep Wars
will be held.

She said that they do have running water, showers, flush privvies and is in
general a really nice park. But she suggested, bug spray (it's heavily
wooded) and our own drinking water (she said the water from the tap is
nasty). Pets (with shot records and health documentation) and alchohol (in
period containers) are allowed.

They are looking forward to meeting us!

We might be having a very new SCA member join us (I'm trying to persuade her
that the road trip won't be that bad..she doesn't like long drives). So we
might have another newbie with us! She will be following Phelippe and I up
there Friday night.

If you are going to get there before us, how do you want to arrange a
meeting place? Leave your name and were you are at? I will need a
discription of your tent or some other little something that I can recognize
your encampent with.

Maria