ES - Sheep Wars!!

The Crocker Family james.crocker at verizon.net
Wed Mar 21 17:08:59 PST 2001

Hello!

We will leave our names and whereabouts at the troll booth.  I may be up
attending bardic circles and all.  If I am up, I will try to meet y'all at the
troll booth.  I will stop by there from time to time.  Also, we will be in a
dome tent.  I really can't describe it yet.  We got it for Christmas and haven't
even opened it yet.  We are going to set it up on Friday so we can have a look
at it.  We thought that we might sleep in it.  I thought it might be a cool idea
to celebrate Spring.  Meg is all excited.

Well, gotta go eat dinner.  Talk to you soon.  WE are going to try to make it to
Populace (Moot).

Love and Hugs,

Cait and Family