ES - Sheep Wars Camping

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:15:09 PST 2001

Just and additional not...

Cait came up with the wonderful idea of having a potluck lunch. Those
wishing to camp with us are invited to bring something to share.

Maria

----

For any of you in Elfsea who are planning to attend
Sheep Wars this coming week-end, Artair and I are
planning on saving space for an Elfsea encampment.  We
have already contacted Maria and those coming with
her.  Our thinking on it is that by having an
encampment it will show that at least part of the
Central region does come to the Northern Region and
show support for their activities.  We have heard that
the Northern Region does not think that anybody comes
North and that they are looking at becoming a
Providence partly because of it.  If you are
interested, please contact myself at
rosemacmora at yahoo.com or maria_elfsea at hotmail.com so
we can save enough space.  If you do plan on coming,
can you bring some sort of Elfsea banner if possible.
Also look for our round tent with an Elfsea's shell
flag on top.