ES - Tuesday Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Mar 27 08:38:47 PST 2001

Greetings to the Central Region1!

Due to the weather, it is very likely that Sir Romanius' Tuesday night
practice will not be held at his home this evening. However, there WILL be
an indoor fighter's practice held at Armand's warehouse this evening (3/27).
Please come and participate or just to observe. A map and directions can be
found at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/warehous.htm

We generally begin around 7pm, but the doors are open at 5pm. Last week, we
continued close to 10pm so please come on out even if you can't make it by
7. We should have a video camera with TV hookup so you can review your own
style immediately after practice. Please don't let this resource go to
waste.    (An Armand is a terrible thing to waste.) Sorry, couldn't help
myself. :-)

In your service,
Ld. Armand Dragonetti

In case you have trouble with the link above, or do not have web access, the
text directions are quoted below.

Directions to Armand's warehouse from Randol Mill Park (Elfsea's Sunday
practice site) are as follows:

>From I-30 and Fielder Rd, travel West on I-30 approximately 10 miles.
Exit at Beach Street
Turn South (left) on Beach St and proceed 2 or three blocks.
Turn West (right) on Ludelle St. (Ludelle St is one block south of Lancaster
Ave.)
The warehouse is the 2nd building on the right (north side of Ludelle)

The physical address is:
Gene Rich & Company, Inc.
2525 Ludelle Street
Fort Worth, TX  76105
(817) 536-1331

Feel free to call anytime to get additional directions.