[Elfsea] Springfaire and suggestions...

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 23:01:37 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations!

I had the opportunity to speak to several people who spoke very highly of
McFadden's efforts to improve Tanglewood Forest.  As most of us can
sympathize, he makes improvements as finances will allow, and his future
plans are to widen roads, make water more available and, generally, address
the concerns that you have mentioned.

This past weekend brought to mind the "good old days" at a former primitive
site, 'Diamond B' RV Park, in Weatherford.  Many of us OLD-TIMERS still have
the scars to prove how difficult it can be to improve such a site.

I, too, enjoyed the embiance and missed the showers.  I liked the site and
will go back if the opportunity arises.

In Service to the Dream.
Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle