[Elfsea] Re: ANST-Announce - Great Demo Opportunity...

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Wed May 2 10:48:23 PDT 2001

We are, especially if it's on Sat. morning.  too many things happening
Friday night, but we could try to make it.  I could bring our painted round
table (it usually stays in the car, anyway) if we need it.

Ceatta

<big snip>
Perhaps the news media would be interested, as well.

We'll need:
- some sort of brochure with contact info for both
groups (we'd want that for the Scottish Festival soon
anyway)
- a table at which to answer questions and have people
sign up to receive more information
- some sort of traffic cones and/or list ropes
(Steppes' freestanding list poles would be ideal for
this, on pavement)
- and of course, fighters and people to put on the
show.

Sounds like a blast to me!  Who's for it?!

- Galen of Bristol