[Elfsea] Re: ANST-Announce - Great Demo Opportunity...

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed May 2 13:40:30 PDT 2001

Another vote for Saturday morning - when
    1. There's generally a larger crowd at the mall.
    2. We can be seen better (and from greater distance) than
        at night.
    3. There's no Friday night "rush home from work, change
        clothes, get all my stuff together, drive half-way across
        Texas to get there on time" panic.
    4. I'm in school at nights

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood