[Elfsea] trailer towing update

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 11:54:20 PDT 2001

Buenos Dias!

I understand the pickle you are in. Until recently, all we had was a small
car and a small truck. When an event came up, we had no choice but to take
both vehicles. Well, we could have taken the small car, but that would have
meant tying the children to the front bumper (just kidding). ;-)

I have a car (a Cadillac) with a big enough engine that could tow a trailer,
but it has no trailer hitch on it and no money to put one on the car. I'm
sorry! I sit here truly wishing that I can assist you and your lord.

I truly hope everything works out for your family.

Maria