[Elfsea] Great Demo Opp at Movie

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu May 3 05:49:48 PDT 2001

Hello all,
I have not seen a request from Elfsea yet for Steppes' participation
(though it's been mentioned), but since I lurk on the Elfsea list and
see ways we might contribute, I thought I would speak up anyway....   :
)

Steppes has flyers already printed with both groups' info on them, left
over from Irish Fest and Celtic Feis.....there are a few hundred, I
would guess.

I have addressed the lists in Steppes and it's Cantons, seeing who would
like to participate.  I have asked Don Duncan to coordinate efforts with
Maria in getting people and gear rounded up.  If Elfsea does indeed want
to do this as a joint effort, we will be happy to contribute what we
can.

Thanks,
Catrin
Lady Steppes