[Elfsea] Graduation (was: trailer towing update)

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri May 25 09:15:41 PDT 2001

Dunstan wrote:

>He has an excuse.  He's a Scotsman!
>
>If I were going I would be happy to tow your trailer, but this is my oldest's
>graduation and I must attend to matters at home.
>
> Dunstan

Congratulations to your daughter!  I remember graduating from high school as one of the defining moments of my life - sort of a rite of passage.

We'll miss you at Warlord, but everyone understands that life matter come first - the SCA is just our hobby.  (Well, to most people, anyway.)  :)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum.