[Elfsea] FIELD TRIP rain check

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 16:11:43 PDT 2001

Unto the good gentles of the Barony of Elfsea doth
Lady Eleanor Cleavely most exhaustedly give her humble
greetings!

Good gentles,

Warlord was a BLAST (in more ways than one)!!! It was
great! It was amazing! It was wonderful! It was...
exhausting. My lord and I barely got any sleep the
entire weekend and we are using toothpicks to prop
open our eyelids as we speak.

Therefore, we will have to reschedule the movie field
trip. Please accept my most humble and sincere
apologies to those who wished to go. I wish my lord
and I could go but I don't think we should pay $7.00 a
head to sleep in comfy...cool...theatre
chairs...zzzzzzzzzzz.

Anyway, thanks and we'll get with you soon on another
date.

Yours in service and friendship,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely