[Elfsea] Lothair is in the Hospital:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu May 31 07:16:25 PDT 2001

To Steppes, Elfsea, and their Cantons,

I bear ill tidings, our newest Lord and good friend Lothair Wildehaar has
suffered an injury to his left wrist upon his return to mundane work on
Tuesday.  Lothair shall be angry with me for this posting, however he has
many friends thru out both our Baronies who shall be concerned.  Lothair
and Roana's mundane names are Ed & Brenda Mc Henry.  I have left Brenda's
e-mail somewhat intact below because it explains most of the questions
his friends might ask, including where he is and how they may contact
him.

I shall keep all informed as to his condition as I hear any new news.
Please keep Lothair and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,

Ironwyrm

Brenda's e-mail:

Ed took a fall at work yesterday and ended up with a broken wrist.  He
is still at Denton Regional Hospital
room 504 (940-384-3535).  I spoke with him before lunch and he was still
under the influence of the pain and medication.  Tomorrow morning they
will do surgery to put pins in.  Fortunately it was his left arm but it
will limit him somewhat.  I will let everyone know how it goes.

Brenda