[Elfsea] Crusader encampment at Elfsea defender

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu May 31 07:45:29 PDT 2001

Why I am shocked to think that the Byzantine empire would have anything to
fear from the warriors of the great crusades.

However, let me conjure an image for you.

Sunset, another warm evening in the middle east ( tanglewood site) you hear
laughter filter down from the crusader encampment.

As you approach a large wooden gate with torches flickering in the evening
air illuminate the entrance.

Inside you hear laughter and conversation, as both Arab and Crusade exchange
stories and ideas in a friendly open forum.

During the day, classes are tought to both young and old, as food from both
worlds fill the air.

It shall not be too warm as a bath for all who care to relax will be made
available.

Come have fun, and join the crusader side.

rumors of a hafla, or middle eastern dance competition are just rumors until
they are not.:)

Richard Fairbourne

P.S. who knows Richard the Lion Heart and Saladin may show up as well.