[Elfsea] Re: new squire

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue May 1 06:24:41 PDT 2001

With so many questions, I think I will refer you to the manuals.
Go to www.ansteorra.org, choose Handbooks/Manuals, then choose
the Kingdom Marshal's Handbook. The programs, age requirements,
and armor/equipment are detailed there. If (when) you have
further questions, please feel free to ask them.

We do have an equestrian group, but I do not know their age
limits.

And welcome back home to Ansteorra!

Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea