[Elfsea] Chivalry

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 11:38:48 PDT 2001

H.Ly. Tanwyn wrote:
Chivalry,.....What does this mean to you?
>-----
Chivalry to me is courtesy to it's highest extreme.  My dictionary's
definition...."the qualities, as bravery and courtesy, idealized by
knighthood."

I too am interested in seeing answers to this post.This brings to mind the
first SCA event I attended.  Several gentlemen offered assistance to me when
I was trying to carry things to the list field, when we were putting up our
tent and breaking it down.  Lately, these courteous acts have been lacking,
in my opinion.  And this saddens me, since that is one of the attributes of
the SCA that attracted me.

In service,
Ceinwen~