[Elfsea] Recommendations for Armor to buy

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Sun May 6 18:34:19 PDT 2001

Greetings from Cyniric!

   After a fun, but brutal, day of being clubbed like a baby seal, it
has been decided by external forces (one wields two sticks and the other
my heart) I have to make and buy new armor.  The helm I think I have
found (unless anyone would really care to recommend someone who can make
a nice germanicized Roman cavalry helm from the fifth century) and the
torso will be made of leather, just more of it.  What I need is a good,
affordable set of _metal_ elbows and knee which are just the plain,
no-finned basic type so it can still fit under my garb.

   Please reply *privately* if you know of such a place to get these.

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding
rbculver at hotmail.com or wegfahrer at juno.com