[Elfsea] Knights Tale Demo - Two Choices

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 14:28:15 PDT 2001

I have been looking to see what other theatres will be hosting the movie and
have not found any yet. I looked on movie-fone and the movie's web-page and
have not found any listings for movie theatres. I know that AMC will be
playing the movie because they were showing the clips at their theatres,
when Phelippe and I went to see D&D.

Anyone heard of another movie theatre that will be hosting the movie?

Maria

------