[Elfsea] Knights Tale Demo - Two Choices

M. E. Krippel laisse at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 14:52:31 PDT 2001

 From what I can tell, most of the Tinseltown theatres will be showing the movie.  Many sites won't have it listed yet, because we have to get through this weekend of movies first.  AMC Grand has it listed because they have preview...I think.  Grapevine Tinseltown is just a wee bit south and west of Grapevine Mills mall if we want to stay in the general vicinity.

Merean

  Christine Huse <maria_elfsea at hotmail.com> wrote:
I have been looking to see what other theatres will be hosting the movie and
have not found any yet. I looked on movie-fone and the movie's web-page and
have not found any listings for movie theatres. I know that AMC will be
playing the movie because they were showing the clips at their theatres,
when Phelippe and I went to see D&D.

Anyone heard of another movie theatre that will be hosting the movie?

Maria

------
>Ok folks what are we up for?
>
>Are we interested in finding a theater who is interested in hosting a
>demo...
>
> OR
>
>Do we just want to have a "Freak the mundanes" night at Grapevine Mills,
>and
>hope we get enough interested people to talk to us?
>
>Atsa my 2000 lire (about $.002),
>Alessandra Desiderio

"Reality is a figment of my imagination"
"Omnia mutantur:  All things change"