[Elfsea] Knights Tale Demo - Two Choices

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Thu May 3 14:31:57 PDT 2001

http://www.guidelive.com/topic/movies.htm lists several theaters.

After looking at http://www.aknightstale.com , I think we need to find a
theater that would like a live demo.  After seeing this movie, people will
be ready to put on armor.

Llywelyn