[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Park question

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 18:18:57 PST 2001

Patience is a virtue that most Scottish women do not
have. :O) I should know...

I'm just concerned that I won't have the permission
for the archery and the crime stats before moot.

Your Excellencies and HL Raimond:

Is there any chance of postponing the decision until
DECEMBER moot (Only one week after November's)? That
will give us one more week to get the numbers because
I really don't anticipate having them this week due to
the Thanksgiving holidays. Basically, city services
shut down on Tuesday.

If we cannot postpone, I can at least give the stats
for the Arlington parks. I will also call for any
other park you wish. Please let me know what you wish
me to do.

I remain...

Your most humble subject,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely

--- housedragonstar <housedragonstar at prodigy.net>
wrote:
> Last time I called, the very nice lady did call me
> back, but it took her a
> while...be patient..
>
> Medb Liath

=====