[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Park question

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Mon Nov 19 08:40:53 PST 2001

If the consensus at November Moot is to postpone, we'll postpone to
January Moot -- December Moot is on an odd date, and is basically just a
small Christmas party.

I hope postponement won't be necessary, but it's a possiblity I'm
willing to entertain if that's what folks want.

I tend to expect that if there's some key information we're still
waiting on at the time of the meeting, that would be seen as a good
reason to postpone the decision.

- Galen