[Elfsea] "I will not go to X"

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 12:10:13 PST 2001

Timothy,

I have stated and re-stated why I have not been attending fighter practice at
random mill and do not feel it necessary to restate again.  DO NOT PRESUME TO
TAKE ME TO TASK FOR STATING THAT I WILL NOT ATTEND FIGHTER PRACTICE FOR
ELFSEA IF IT IS MOVED OUT OF ELFSEA.   AT LEAST UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE
IN MY SHOES.  I cant help but feel that you have no right to censor me for
stating this or any thing else.  I am very openminded about any place in
Elfsea to have fighter practice, but not out of Elfsea proper.

In service.

Innes