[Elfsea] "I will not go to X"

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 13:04:30 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/26/2001 2:12:28 PM Central Standard Time,
Ldyinnes at aol.com writes:

> cant help but feel that you have no right to censor me for
> stating this or any thing else.  I am very openminded about any place in
> Elfsea to have fighter practice, but not out of Elfsea proper.

ABSOLUTLEY.  I may have committed political suicide, but hope my response
helped.  Your reply was very civil.  Unlike the "MUDERERS! RAPISTS & DRUGS!"
about Trinity Park!  Hope you can make it to vote at moot tonight -

Asa
Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.