[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 13 22:45:13 PST 2001

Though I believe your statements are correct, fighter practice is
rarely very late on Sunday. A drive of under an hour in each direction
is not always comfortable, but should not keep the kids up past their
bed time (for school age kids). Some of our western members travel
that and more currently.

Caelin