[Elfsea] No for Trinity Park

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Nov 13 23:44:02 PST 2001

Asa do you not remember the homeless man watching our children when we were
there after our Zoo trip?  And I swear there were several cars looking like
they were waiting to make drug deals.  If that is any indication of the type
of folks who hang around the park on a weekday I'd hate to be there at
night.
Arabella

> I would also again like to voice the opinion that while Fort Worth has
been
> doing a great deal to improve Trinity Park, it has not had an effect on
the
> neighborhood yet, and I would not feel comfortable being in said
> neighborhood after dark.

What about the south end of Trinity Park near the Zoo and TCU and the
Country
Club/Forest Park area?

Asa
Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.