[Elfsea] No for Trinity Park

Phelippe Descors descors at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:46:37 PST 2001

Arabella, the last time I posted on this subject I stated that I got some
"bad vibes" about that park and Eleanor said that the Ft. Worth police make
routine patrols in the park but when our group was there for the botanical
gardens did you see any police?  I didn't see any until we were moving out
of the park (and that was after we were there for about 2 hours?).  I agree
with you that it needs to be a kid safe environment from the word go.

     Phelippe