[Elfsea] Parks

Brandy brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:34:31 PST 2001

Actually, because of the way Bedford works (I live here and the other halves
mom is very, very active in city politics) I don't think he was trying to
discourage you.  I think he was just warning you that you would have to go
before them and tell them what we wanted to do and show them that the proper
safety procedures are in place.  It is a very public place where lots of the
residents here go and bring their children and Bedford is just very very
careful about safety and crime type numbers.  Because of all the rules we
have in place I don't think they would have a problem as long as you could
explain to them exactly what we do and what kind of measures are in place
and have been in place for years....

Ly Marion
Brandy