[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 14:54:49 PST 2001

Pardon me, Your Excellency, but with all due respect,
the western regions have been neglected for the past
several years since fighter practice was being held in
the East. Those of us who live in the East really do
not have an arguement as far as driving and such.

Lord Karrick made an excellent point in his email and
I have to say that I agree with him. I would love to
be able to go to a fighter practice and be able to
shoot archery, combat or otherwise. I feel that if I
had the opportunity to make an archery practice (which
I do not presently have), I would be a MUCH better
archer than I am. Heck, I may even be able to crack 10
points! :O)

The point is, Your Excellency, is that we need to
include _everyone_ in the barony. It is true that Loch
Ruadh and Dragonsfire Tor's residents live further
away than we do and that no matter where practice is
held, they will have to drive. But, should we not make
a concession, just one, that will make things a little
easier on our friends in the Western areas?

Lady Eleanor Cleavely
--- GulesBaron at aol.com wrote:
> --
> Standard Time,
> ken.cooke at verizon.net writes:
>

> > I would like to ask all of you to consider the
> fact that to have practice
> > without archery is asking a lot of us to make a
> choice that none of us
> > should have to make.  Ask yourselves how you would
> feel if the rest of the
> > group did not support your particular interest and
> that you had to find
> > alternate places and times to play
>
> Actually if the practice is moved to the west side
> of Ft Worth, that is
> exactly what is happening to us in the East

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary