[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Sun Nov 18 16:49:58 PST 2001

I don't see how the Western Regions of Elfsea have been neglected.  They probably were neglected at one time.  Then they became cantons with thier own slate of offciers.  That included a Knight Marshal.  Cantons are cantons specifically so Areas outside the main body of a Barony can have fighter practices and everything else as best suits thier needs and wants.

Wilim