[Elfsea] Archery Practice

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Sun Nov 18 18:47:21 PST 2001

Okay, I am going to get way up on the soap box...so please make sure that
you do not take this the wrong way...

Cantons are cantons and not shires because of their dependence on the larger
group to fill the needs which their lower numbers cannot.

Hence, cantons need to be attended to.

Seems that the current B&B have gone above and beyond to make sure that the
Cantons get all the help that they will accept.

This is not a slam to the previous, by any means.

So, once again, I ask, what is the main body of the Barony and if there are
those in the Barony who do not want to support the Cantons, then perhaps
they should not count them in their numbers.

Thanks for letting me get up and rant.

Medb Liath