[Elfsea] Re: FW: [Steppes] Lord of the Rings

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:44:06 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi your Excellency,
For the demo idea, I am planning to ask Elfsea if we want to do one.  I have
already talked to the UA Eastchase theater manager and he is checking in to
the permission of doing one if we want to.  Are you interested in doing a
joint demo?  I realize the site is in Elfsea territory.  It is basically near
the corner of I-30 and Eastchase right on the Arlington, Fort Worth border.
If you look it up, it is in Fort Worth.

I am also forwarding this question to Elfsea now.  Elfsea......Do we want to
organize a demo for "Lord of the Rings"?  I will know more about the
possabilities in couple of weeks.
Raimond
 Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")