[Elfsea] COTB Illumination Night - recap

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 05:35:27 PST 2001

Greetings to Elfsea!

The College had a wonderful illumination night last
night! We had six people show up at the College (none
of them newcomers, however) and the class lasted about
two and a half hours.

Many many thanks to Mistress Stella and HL Tanwyn for
their presence and assistance. You really helped make
this class fun and I couldn't have done it without
you.

To Lady Aurelia Yverneau, Sarah Owen and HL Philip
White: Thank you so much for lending your support.

One class down, two to go! The next class is on
November 19th at our humble abode at 6:30pm. Lord
Sebastian de Rolstoun will be teaching a basic t-tunic
class and I will discuss how to choose a SCA name.
Please RSVP by NOVEMBER 14th so we can make sure to
have enough space. Bring two yards of light weight
fabric and a thirst for knowledge.

Remember: These class are NOT JUST FOR THE COLLEGE!
Any newcomer or old fogey is welcome to come and learn
or teach!

Thanks once again to the Barony of Elfsea!

In service,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Minister of Arts and Sciences
College of Three Bridges