[Elfsea] Stuff for Sale

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Tue Nov 6 07:17:28 PST 2001

I apologize if I get anyone upset with this, but I thought there might be some
interested in this info.

UNT is having another Surplus Sale.  SOME of the items being sold include: 5
overhead projects, a small drafting table, a couple of very old (i.e. peddle
driven) singer sewing machines,  about 20 IBM typewriters, 2 pool tables, 7
music chalk boards, book cases, about 10 t.v.'s, lots of scientific equipment,
TONS AND TONS of office supplies and equipment - anyone need the stands for
their own personal cubicle? The list goes on and on.  There is a 14 page, single
spaced list of items to be sold.

This is a sealed bid action - the person with the highest bid wins.  If are
interested in any of this stuff, or knowing exactly what is on this list, please
e-mail me privately and I'll get you the list.  Bids are accepted until this
Wednesday at 4:00 p.m.  Winners are announced Friday, November 9.

Lavina
P.S.  Can I interest you in 91 boxes of computer paper?