[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 11:36:18 PST 2001

I agree wholeheartely with Eleanore,  about recruiting,  however the displays
are a great idea, but the hospitaliter is not the only one than can talk to
people.  everyone and I mean everyone should.  If you see someone watching,
why cant someone from the barony approach them,  after all some people are a
little hesitant to walk up to a whole bunch of people and start asking
questions.   One ot the most active recruiters was Lady Mara of Rede and we
had a hugh influx of new blood while she was hospitalitier,  why not contact
her and ask for pointers on how to.

her email in is the domesday

ldy innes