[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:25:21 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Since I will be unable to attend moot this month I will put my two cents in
now.

 I would prefer not to be at a location where I feel the need to stay in my
car until others show up. Nor do I want to have to  leave early to insure I am
not one of the last 2 or 3 to leave the site.  Yes, we all feel safe when the
big sticks are present.  I am, at the moment, one of the slow and weak,
getting slower every day.  When you look at saftey, ask if you would feel safe
letting your 13 year old daughter roam freely or your pregnant wife get caught
alone with a stalled car after everyone left, because they saw her driving
out.

Location I feel should first consider the active fighters and archers (if
possible),  those who put on armor and fight.  I leave it to the fighters to
define their needs.

Cassandra
"Growing old is mandatory, Growing wise is optional"
-unknown