[Elfsea] Compromise - 2 Parks?

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Thu Nov 15 13:07:13 PST 2001

<playful sarcasm on>

What a wonderful idea!  Once a month we could hold a fighter practice in the western reaches of the Barony to allow those who would not normally travel to the weekly practices to get together!  There's a great little park called Z-Boaz where we could hold it!  We could even try putting it on another day than Sunday so that those who attend the main practice wouldn't have to remember if this is a western or eastern practice. ;)

<playful sarcasm off>

Joking aside, I personally feel that the current Loch Ruadh practice serves that need perfectly well.  It's held at Z-Boaz park, once a month.

Timothy