[Elfsea] Compromise - 2 Parks?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Nov 15 13:31:13 PST 2001

< more playful sarcasm >

And how many people from Elfsea proper deign to come out and support their
canton at Z-Boaz?

I thought the idea was to find a place where the majority of the Barony
could come (and escape Randol Mill) and practice together, rather than stay
in our apparently distance-imposed cliques.

Pray, correct me of any false impressions.

Madelina