[Elfsea] Movement of Fighter Practice

blakrose blakrose at swbell.net
Thu Nov 15 19:34:02 PST 2001

Why have practice in ONLY one place---we are a fairly large barony   why
not quarter the barony---find a park in each quarter and then alternate
each weekend----that way  everyone gets a close location at least once a
month(except Donnel, sorry Donnel).....or if this seems too extreme
select two parks a west location and an east location and
alternate(these last two should be within a short distance of I-30)

This shouldnt impose too much on anyone.........I live in west Ft Worth
and I can get to Donnels house in Garland in an hour and 15 minutes    I
dont consider this a long drive to see some of my friends.......

Cian