[Elfsea] Fwd: fort worth parks with maps/addresses

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 15:14:13 PST 2001

Sorry ---- didn't sign off on the original post.

A suggestion - Riverside Park has hosted many drum and dance practices in the
past and is right off the freeway (121).

And I have plenty of space next door to me if anyone wanted to use it for
fighter practice - I live next to an easement for highwires with parking
across the street at a church.  But I live at Granberry and Hulen which is in
south Fort Worth.

And the area that Ceatta talks about at Benbrook is very shady on the
backside of the dam.  They even have picnic tables.  But no playground and
only portapotties.  But it is very beautiful.

Asa
Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.
For information on Fort Worth parks and maps to those sites you can try the
following web site:  http://www.introfortworth.com/community/par.html