[Elfsea] Help Needed : Kingdom Law

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:56:56 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hey Tim, I can try to make it, however I have a meeting at work that afternoon
and I am not sure how long it will take.  I am also assuming that Star Trek
Enterprise will be on the TV?
Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")