[Elfsea] considering a society name

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Fri Oct 5 12:57:02 PDT 2001

Well, since Timothy forgot to include our address for Heralds, Scribes
and Illuminators, here it is.

We are at 1102 Angel Fire Lane, Arlington, TX, 76001.  If you have any
questions or need directions, please call us on Monday (as we will be at
Crown Tourney) at 817-419-2813.

In service,
Anezka z Rozmitala
Co-host of Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators