[Elfsea] SCA makes the Cedar Hill Today newspaper!

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Sun Oct 7 18:15:41 PDT 2001

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I remember this person. He found the SCA one day when Sir Axel was speeding
home to Cedar Hill and was pulled over. Officer Bowen was so charmed with
stories of the SCA by Sir Axel that Sir Axel got out of a speeding ticket!
His SCA name was Keef ap Owen. He came to fighter practices regularly for
about a year, then dropped out. He came back about a year ago and got
reauthorized to fight, but then wasn't seen again.
	I am a little puzzled why a person who isn't an active member is doing
demos and articles about us, but he seems to be giving out reasonable
information.
	In service, HE Stella

----------
> From: Vicki Marsh <XaraXene at Home.com>
> To: Elfsea <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> Cc: Steppes <steppes at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: [Elfsea] SCA makes the Cedar Hill Today newspaper!
> Date: Friday, October 05, 2001 10:13 PM
>
> Xene here:
>
> There is a very nice article in the the Cedar Hill Today newspaper
featuring
> an interview with Officer David Bowen of the Cedar Hill Police
Department.