[Elfsea] SCA makes the Cedar Hill Today newspaper!

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 18:23:56 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/7/01 8:09:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
eflather at flash.net writes:

> .
>     I am a little puzzled why a person who isn't an active member is doing
> demos and articles about us, but he seems to be giving out reasonable
> information.
>     In service, HE Stella

He is a liaison from the Police department to the schools.  And thus has that
tendency to volunteer. I bet there are many more that do the same kind of
thing and we just never hear about it. I have done similar things on my own
in my children's school for years. But it was to teach about the time period
not as a member of the SCA promoting SCA.  Judy just decided to do a story on
him it seems.  She told me a lot about it earlier but I will ask again when
she gets back to school.
Donnel