[Elfsea] sca at trf

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:45:07 PDT 2001

>i would encourage any who have an interest to attend and participate.

Once upon a time, long long ago, when I was _very_ young I too participated
at TRF.  Ah, those were the days...

Anyone who can "afford" to go to TRF, I encourage you to go.  It is a
wonderful demo, and at night there can be such cameraderie.  Not to mention
the faire itself, all the shows, food, and games - lots of fun.  I hope when
Robbie gets a little older, we'll head south again for such a great time.

Ciao,
Alessandra

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary