[Elfsea] Moot Tonight -- Fighter Practice Discussion

Sebastian de Rolstoun sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 12:34:37 PDT 2001

Phelipe wrote:

> While the Bedfords' Boys Ranch is a nice place
> I don't know if I am
> willing to make that kind of a trip every weekend
> just for a couple of hours
> of practice.

=snipage=

> Right now I am getting the will and drive back to
> where I am itching to
> start going to practice again (both light & heavy)
> but if practice gets put
> too far away from home I might loose the will to
> attend them regularly.
>
> My opinion is that we should try to keep practice as
> geographically centered
> as possible.
>
>      Phelippe

Our populace from the Loch (Ceatta & Robin, Mebd &
Dair, Dunsten to name only a few) travel upwords of
one hour to get to practice.  Should we inconveniance
an entire canton to please only a handfull?  I believe
that if someone truly wants to improve themselves,
they will go to great lengths and make many sacrafices
in order to achieve thier goals (even if that means
driving a bit further on sundays).  A centrel location
may mean that some of us may have to add twenty maybe
thirty minutes to thier drive; a sacrafice that I am
more than willing to make; but in the whole scheme of
things it may mean that we all are equally distanced
from that location.

Respectfully

Sebastian