[Elfsea] Moving to Elfsea

Barony of Elfsea Baron and Baroness baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 10 09:52:49 PDT 2001

Congratulations, and welcome to the neighborhood.  If you live near that Fry's,
you'll be just a stone's through from quite a lot of us.

South Arlington is a lot cheaper than central or north Arlington, so it's
seeing a lot of growth.  There are some nice-looking new apartments on Sublett,
between Cooper & Matlock, and much more.

- Galen